|Cedar Crossing is the world's fifth largest industrial park, located across the Houston Ship Channel from the Barbours Cut and Bayport container terminals. There are 56 miles of rail with storage capacity of 1,750 rail cars and a barge dock for commercial / industrial use for improved efficiency...
||Cedar Port Barge Dock is located on Cedar Bayou across the Houston Ship Channel from the Port of Houston's Barbour's Cut and Bayport container terminals. The new barge terminal has a 10 foot draft and includes 425 feet of steel-pile bulkhead. The terminal is equipped for 24 hour operations.
- Zone I Lt Industrial 2-10ac
- Zone II Lt. Manuf 10-25 ac
- Zone III Waterfront Operations 10-50ac
- Zone IV Distribution Warehousing 5-100ac
- Zone V Large Industrial 20-1000 ac
- Zone VI Lt or heavy manuf. 5-50 ac
- Zone VII Future Expansion 50-1000 ac